Download ✔ DOWNLOAD
d868ddde6e ancdevo – 27/01/2022. He was on vacation that day, and the two of them went to “Karelia,” a “Weekend Tour,” — to spend the weekend together and to “get some air. It was quiet, peaceful, and beautiful in “Karelia,” on the lakeshore. They hiked in the woods, picked mushrooms, swam in the lake and sunbathed. In the evening, at the hotel, they sat by the fireplace, listened to the sounds of the forest and drank wine and champagne, which they bought in the local supermarket:
– “This is our champagne,” she said proudly, “Riesling from Valio. You know I already have experience…
– Oh, I know. I remember that.
She smiled and took a sip.
– And you know Riesling is different,” she added.
– Of course I do.
– And how are you doing on the front?
– You know… I’ve never told you, but it’s not the first time you’ve asked me that.
She smiled and put the bottle down a little.
– Well, all right,” I said. — I already told you that I made a little discovery this morning.
– What kind of discovery — she asked.
– I’m not sure yet, but I think we’ve finally found the solution to the case. — I said.
– I don’t understand anything.
– What do you know about Switch?
– It’s the biggest and most famous toy company in our town. They have their own stores and several other branches all over the country. There are a lot of toys that they make just for this company.
– Can you show me their store.
– Sure, let’s go.
We got in my car and it drove us in the direction
I don’t know why I’m doing this, but I haven’t been able
I couldn’t think of anything else but you.
And here we are at my house. You didn’t take your shoes off.
into the room where I live and sat down in a chair and said:
– Have a seat.
I sat down on the sofa opposite you. You looked intently
and looked at me with interest.
– I want you to do something for me.
– What’s that?
– You’re going to have to go away for a while.
– It’s like.
– You’re going to have to get out of Moscow – somewhere
To live – thought Elena. – And I don’t want to! I want to stay here!
– You want to stay here – the stranger was surprised.
The girl nodded her head. The stranger looked at her with confused eyes.
– We have no room! You will have to leave.
– And if I pay?
– Yes, you can pay! But I can’t leave you.
– Why can’t I stay?” said the girl indignantly.
– You haven’t got a ticket.
– Is that a problem?
– No. But you’re late.
– Well, you won’t need a ticket.
– You’ll need it.
– Yes, what am I going to do? Where am I going to sleep?
– We don’t have any room.