By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with or at any time violate any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Psycho Motorsports’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, unless they are associated with listings that you have made;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), unless specific requests are made and permission granted by a Psycho Motorsports administrator;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Psycho Motorsports’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Psycho Motorsports at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Content Submission
- Users may not upload or post content that:
- Attempts to advertise or market anything not directly related to the user’s individual listing title and the category that the listing is posted under;
- Is derrogatory or offensive of any individual or group of indivisuals;
- Contains lude or pornographic materials;
- Violates any laws of the state of Minnesota, or the United States of America.
- Psycho Motorsports makes all reasonable attempts to ensure the entegrity of submitted content. Any users found to be violating these rules are liable to have their content deleted and/or their accounts blocked.
- The materials on Psycho Motorsports’s web site are provided “as is”. Psycho Motorsports makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Psycho Motorsports does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Psycho Motorsports or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Psycho Motorsports’s Internet site, even if Psycho Motorsports or a Psycho Motorsports authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Psycho Motorsports’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Psycho Motorsports does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Psycho Motorsports may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Psycho Motorsports does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Psycho Motorsports has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Psycho Motorsports of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Psycho Motorsports’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We require a valid email address at the time of joining Psycho Motorsports. Individuals may enter additional information if they desire, but it is not required.
- We use the information gathered soley as a method for individual Psycho Motorsports users to communicate with each other and from time to time for Psycho Motorsports administrators to contact Psycho Motorsports users.
- We will not sell or otherwise release the personal information of users to third parties, unless required by law.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.